Academic Resource is now looking for one Training Developer / Producer to Cytiva in Uppsala. We are looking for someone with experience from adult education principles, training design and delivery techniques.
You will work with existing Design plan to develop highly technical, detailed engaging. You will help them to improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health. It is a consulting role of about 12 months and with good opportunities for a permanent position after that.
They are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, they have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020. Their customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Their job is to supply the tools and services they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
• Work with existing Design Plan to develop highly technical, detailed, engaging, task-based content.
• Meet and communicate effectively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders locally and also globally to develop and transform content collaboratively, with precision, speed and transparency.
• Record videos of technical training content & engage with Instructional Design team to help with development/review of training material.
• Assist instructors with delivering VILTs by acting as the Producer (running the software, helping solve technical difficulties, queueing polls & interactions, etc)
• Participate as part of a team and maintain good relationships with team members and stakeholders.
• Lead discussions on revising content style standards and collaboratively create and revise them.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to follow through on multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
• Work independently to identify and locate resources such as lead engineers, product owners, product managers, etc. as necessary to obtain SME input, feedback, and validation.
The successful candidate will be expected to act and follow Cytiva’s Quality management System and drive for high standards in EHS.
• Mastery of standard content development tools including Storyline, Microsoft Office, Camtasia, Captivate, and at least one online presentation tool (for example: WebEx, Zoom, Adobe Connect, etc.).
• Flexible schedule to accommodate global meetings.
• Demonstrated experience working remotely and being self-driven
• Expertise/aptitude for recording technical video content for instructional purposes.
• Experience with adult education principles, training design and delivery techniques.
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with teams in a fast-paced environment. Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
• Impeccable written and spoken English skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to change and work successfully in an evolving and culturally diverse environment.
• Creative problem solver.
• Strong desire to learn new technologies and methodologies.
• Highly self-motivated and self-managed and be able to work independently and/or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application therefore we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Mark your application with reference number: Ctd0821
If you have questions feel free to contact
Please note that we do not accept applications via email / e-mail.
we take you further
Training developer training design
Typ av tjänst
Sök tjänsten genom att klicka här >>