Are you in the beginning of your career and searching for a technical and administrative lab-based role for a cutting-edge Swedish Biotechnology company? Academic Resource is now recruiting one Laboratory Technician for a Swedish Biotech company based in the central of Stockholm. We are searching for you who is newly graduated or have industry experience.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for the administration of the sample reception process. The position includes performing maintenance of the EMS laboratory and laboratory equipment. Likewise, working with Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) issues related to the EMS laboratory.
• Ensuring traceability, effectiveness, and quality in the process of sample reception.
• Ensuring the EMS laboratory and the laboratory equipment are properly maintained
• Maintaining a safe work environment in the EMS laboratory
• Contributing to the improvement of work processes related to client project management and laboratory work
Main tasks & responsibilities
• Delivery of client projects
• Reception and handling of client samples
• Prepare EMS project binders
• Deliver project data to clients
• Contributing to the implementation, maintenance, and development of the Quality Management System GMP
• Ordering and performing maintenance of the EMS laboratory and the laboratory equipment
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application therefore we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Mark your application with reference number Vlt0421
Sökord: laboratory technician Research development production manufacturing biotech gmp industry pharmaceutical qc quality
Typ av tjänst
Sök tjänsten genom att klicka här >>